Thursday, December 15, 2016


 OPENING JANUARY 5th RECEPTION 


Kick start the holidays with our new Opening Reception, COLORS of HOME,  featuring NEW WORKS by artists Amy H R Donahue, Dan Michael, and David Camden from 5:30-8pm at Gallery Flux! 



My pieces are a representation of free from and organic contours. I work to create functional vessels as well as standard pieces. ~ David Cameron


If I am in the right spot at the right time, for a brief period of time, the ordinary can become extraordinary. It becomes illuminated, and that's what I strive to capture in my paintings. ~Dan Michael

Yet I am constantly compelled to study the patterns of light and color by capturing them on canvas and, in some small way, pay homage to their Creator ~Amy Donahue 



Throughout the year, the artists have used plein air sketches of local Ashland, Richmond and Hanover homes, streets and fields and paths through the woods to create the paintings for the show.  





No comments:

Post a Comment