Friday, June 30, 2017

Artist Spotlight: Jennifer Young







"Painting is the language I use to express my reverence for the beauty of the natural world. The delicacy of a flower, the power of the ocean waves, the brilliance of a sunset; all are awe-inspiring and represent one of our greatest gifts in this life, worthy of celebrating and protecting. I paint and draw from life as often as possible. Painting in nature, "en plein air", I learn to hone my skills of observation and distill the complexities of a scene down to its essentials. Bringing what I've learned back into the studio, I can then expand on my ideas with varied explorations in color, composition, and format. Ultimately it is my sincere hope that through my work I can inspire a renewed appreciation for art of the landscape and for Nature herself, as well as a desire to preserve the landscape for future generations."
-Jennifer Young 
Jennifer  Young - Take Me To the River
Take  Me to the River | Oil on Linen
24 x 30 inches | $2395 

Jennifer  Young - Lemons With a Springtime Shawl
Lemons with a Springtime Shawl | Oil on Linen
24 x 24 inches | $1995 

Jennifer  Young - Rassawek Vineyard
Rassawek Vineyard | Oil on Linen
30 x 40 inches | $3675 



Jumping for more of Jennifer's Work? Check her out on galleryflux.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment